Note: After the tutorial is done you will own that village and all it's buildings.
During the game you can do multiple tasks together at the same time.
You can : (with a normal account)
Build/Upgrade 2 buildings simultaneously
- Research Upgrades (note 1 per building)
- Build Units (there's a build queue for every building)
- Collect Items
- Battle enemy mobs in your region view
- Battle enemy mobs in your world view
- Wage a lair battle to receive items (swords,armor,potions for your hero)
- Send out a merchant to trade goods with cities (note: only famous cities apply to sell goods)
- Participate in an arena fight this however costs 1000 gold a time but nets the best possible xp rate to level up your hero. It's also the cheapest one in arena fights your troops aren't lost after they die.
- Send out missioners to build temples or slander other peoples temples.
These are the possibilities of things you can do in the game explained in a few simple points. It might not seem like much but there's a whole lot more to it than they way I've just summed them up.
Terra militaris is a browser game you can spend time in and always experience something without having to wait a long time to complete building something or sending troops to attack and so on...
In part 3 also the last part of the terra militaris review I'll give an in depth personal experience of this gem of a browsergame.